This is a legal agreement between you, the user of this web site or any third party hereafter referred to "THE USER"
, and Synflow SAS hereafter referred to "THE PROVIDER"
By reading or consulting this website (or any part of it, including the documentation), you (1) agree that you have the power and authority to accept this agreement on behalf of your company or institution; (2) acknowledge you have read the terms of this agreement, understood it, and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (3) acknowledge the website (and any part of it, including the documentation) is the intellectual property of Synflow SAS.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use, read, or consult the website, and if you have already obtained copyrighted information from an authorized source, promptly remove it from your system.
This agreement applies to the following:
THE PROVIDER grants to THE USER a limited, non-transferable, non-saleable, non-exclusive right to access and use its WEBSITE. The TERMS-OF-USE apply to the entire contents of the website. By using and/or visiting the "Synflow" WEBSITE, you agree to these TERMS-OF-USE.
THE PROVIDER reserves the right, exercised in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these TERMS-OF-USE at any time and for any reason. It is THE USER's responsibility to review the TERMS-OF-USE and conditions regularly to ensure he or she is aware of the latest TERMS-OF-USE. The use of the WEBSITE following the posting of changes to these TERMS-OF-USE will mean you accept those changes.
ARTICLE 1: OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this Contract is to define the TERMS-OF-USE: www.synflow.com belonging to Synflow SAS.
ARTICLE 2: CONSULTATION OF THE WEBSITE AND THE DOCUMENTATION
THE USER IS AUTHORIZED to consult the WEBSITE AND THE DOCUMENTATION in a legal and correct way to get information on the company, the products and the services offered by Synflow. However THE USER IS PROHIBITED from:
- using any device, software or subprogram that can disturb or try to disturb the operation of the WEBSITE
- probing, scanning, testing or trying to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the WEBSITE or any network connected to the WEBSITE, nor breaching the security or authentication measures on the WEBSITE or any network connected to the WEBSITE.
- monitoring content on the WEBSITE, by using any robot, "bot", spider, crawler or other automatic device or manual process.
- copying content on the WEBSITE, by using any robot, "bot", spider, crawler or other automatic device or manual process.
- gaining unauthorized access to the WEBSITE, nor to other accounts, nor to other computer systems, nor to other networks connected to the WEBSITE, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- reversing look-up, tracing or seeking to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the WEBSITE.
- exploiting the WEBSITE or any service or information made available or offered by or through the WEBSITE, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the WEBSITE.
- using the WEBSITE for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful, offensive or objectionable in any way nor transmit to, from or via the WEBSITE.
ARTICLE 3: COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
This website and documentation contain information that is the property of Synflow SAS. The website and documentation may only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions. No part of the website and documentation may be translated, transmitted, or reproduced, in any form or by any mean without prior written consent of Synflow SAS.
The use of this website and documentation is wholly voluntary, Synflow SAS disclaims liability for any personal injury, property or other damage, of any nature whatsoever, whether special, indirect, consequential, or compensatory, directly or indirectly resulting from the publication, use of, or reliance upon this, or any other document from Synflow SAS. Synflow SAS does not warrant or represent the accuracy or content of the material contained herein, and expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose, or that the use of the material contained herein is free from patent infringement. This documentation is supplied “AS IS”.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed in this website and documentation are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Synflow. The copyright and trademarks owned by Synflow, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used inconnection with any product or service that is not owned, approved or distributed by Synflow, and may not beused in any manner that is likely to cause customer confusion or that disparages Synflow. Nothing contained in this document should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any copyright without the express written consent of Synflow.
ARTICLE 4: SERVICES
THE PROVIDER does its utmost to ensure the protection of THE USER's Privacy. However THE USER understands that Internet transmissions are never completely private and secure thereby any message or information you send on the WEBSITE may be read or intercepted by others even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is secured.
THE PROVIDER ensures THE USER that it is the holder of the proprietary rights of the WEBSITE and the documentation. Accordingly, it confirms that it is allowed to grant the right OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE is the property of THE PROVIDER regardless of the form, of the language used, of the language shown, or of the form or the media on which it may be recorded.
THE USER recognizes that THE WEBSITE provided by THE PROVIDER is an intellectual work and thus THE PROVIDER prohibits himself or itself from:
- unauthorized downloading, retransmission, storage in any medium, copying, redistribution, reproduction, or republication of THE WEBSITE, or any part thereof, for any purpose.
- unauthorized adaptation, translation, rearrangement, communication to the public, rental or other use or alteration of THE WEBSITE, or any part thereof, for any purpose.
- unauthorized modification in any program used by THE WEBSITE regardless of the nature of such modification, including at all times the correction of errors.
- unauthorized reproduction, whole or in part, of the trademarks logos, images, charts, text or analyses contained on THE WEBSITE, as weel as the design of THE WEBSITE itself.
THE USER must not copy, reproduce, distribute, re-publish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means the material contained in THE WEBSITE, or any part thereof including, but not limited to the trademarks logos, images, charts, text or analyses, except with the specific authorization of THE PROVIDER.
THE USER may temporarily display, save, print or copy the material contained in THE WEBSITE, or any part thereof solely for private, non-commercial use and only if THE USER retains all copyright, trade-mark, or other proprietary rights in any displayed, saved, printed or copied material.
ARTICLE 5: USER ACCOUNT
The gathering and use of personal data, information is authorized by the CNIL (Legal Number: 1567947 v0). Pursuant to the French law on data processing and liberties No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978, you shall therefore be entitled to access, alter, correct or delete your own personal information. You can exercise this right, by sending your request (indicating your email address, family name, first name, and postal address) by email to following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to the address indicated on the Contact page.
5.1. Accesss to THE WEBSITE
Some of the functions of THE WEBSITE, and the access of some part of THE WEBSITE requires the creation of an account with THE PROVIDER (Synflow). When you (THE USER) create an account, you:
- agree to provide true, accurate, correct and complete information about yourself and your company.
- agree to keep your information up-to-date.
- agree not to create an account for a third party without his prior and express consentment.
- agree not to divulge your password or identification to a third party.
- agree not to use THE WEBSITE, or any part thereof, for any unlawful or improper purpose, nor for a commercial use which is not authorized by THE PROVIDER.
- agree not to transfer your account to a third person.
THE USER must inform THE PROVIDER in the case of unauthorized use of its account or in the case of any security breach. THE USER may be held legally responsible for any losses suffered by THE PROVIDER or by any USER of THE WEBSITE due to the use of its account by a third party.
5.2. Data gathered
THE WEBSITE can be visited without having to provide personal information. However, when creating an account, you must inform your family name, first name, postal address, email, phone number, country and company.
This information is used exclusively by THE PROVIDER and is not given to third parties except if it is to conform to the edicts of the law or to comply with a legal process served on our Web site.
This information shall be disclosed at the time of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale of all or substantially all of the Site's assets to a subsequent owner or operator, or similar event.
THE PROVIDER uses technologies to meet with the requirements of the service and to protect from data loss or unauthorized access to data
ARTICLE 6: WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE is visited under the control and responsibility of THE USER. THE USER must ensure that any program used in conjuction with THE WEBSITE do not lead to harmful consequences on THE WEBSITE, or any part thereof.
In the context of the TERMS-OF-USE, THE PROVIDER does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any damage whatsoever including, but not limited to, in the event of technical corruption, virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other technical problems which may arise from time to time.
The warranty disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, or any other cause of action.
THE PROVIDER reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
- to modify, suspend or terminate the access to THE WEBSITE, or any portion of it;
- to modify or change THE WEBSITE, or any portion of it, and any applicable policies or terms;
- to interrupt the operation of THE WEBSITE, or any portion of it, at any time, and for any reason
6.2. limitation of liability
In no event will THE PROVIDER be liable or responsible to any direct or indirect loss and prejudice such as operating losses, lost opportunities, commercial damage, loss of customers, loss of orders, any commercial disturbance, loss of profit, damage to image, loss of data and/or files, consecutive to accessing or using THE WEBSITE.
In no event will THE PROVIDER be liable or responsible in the event of the robbery, loss or unauthorised access of their account and personnal data provided during the creation of an account.
In no event will THE PROVIDER be liable or responsible for any error, incorrect information or any deficiencies on THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE and its content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. THE PROVIDER offers no recourse regarding the content of THE WEBSITE.
THE USER agrees to indemnify and hold THE PROVIDER against all liabilities, damages and claims (including costs and expenses arising therefrom or incidental thereto) which may be incurred or asserted or made against THE PROVIDER in respect of any loss or damage sustained or suffered.
ARTICLE 7: APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use hereunder shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of France, except for imperative constraints both for the rules of substance the rules of form.
Any dispute relating to performance or interpretation of these general sales terms will fall within the sole jurisdiction of the courts in France.